- Guests will be required to sign a waiver at check-in before a dog will be allowed in a guestroom or public area. Any guest found with dogs that are not registered will be charged a cleaning fee of $200.
- Two dogs 75 pounds or less are permitted per guest room. There will be a $125.00 per dog, non-refundable cleaning fee, per stay, due at check-in.
- Dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas.
- Dogs are not allowed in any food and beverage facility within the hotel.
- Dogs may not be left unattended at any time and guest must be present while any member of the hotel staff, such as housekeeping or engineering, is in the room.
- Damage caused by a guest’s dog may result in additional fees charged to the guest for repairs or cleaning.
- Guests with dogs are required to maintain a quiet environment for other guests. Any disturbances to other guests may require alternate housing arrangements for the dog outside of the hotel.